Monday, January 14, 2008

Two Poems Written in Excruciating Pain.

My Face On Fire or WTF is up with my damn face??

My face on fire, I wish for death,
And bitter blows my baleful breath;
If heaven caught fire and hell did freeze
If pain and suffering did everything seize,
You would still not know what I know now
My face on fire, and how;

My cheeks, my jaws, my eyes, my chin,
My teeth, my temples, my soul within;
My nose, my mouth, my head, ablaze,
Burning bright just like my face;
Even if you could cry for a thousand years;
There are just not enough tears.

Nobody helps me; life sucks; I really hate it! (hahaha)
I want drugs and peace and sleep all equated.
I want drugs and peace, aloneness and quiet;
I want silence sweet and solitude, sweeter still
I want all the love that lives in a pill, to be my diet.
My face is melting; I’m still alive
I wish I were dead, ‘coz I won’t survive.


(Brufen 400mg works somewhat...store in a cool, dry place.)

pain is a great catalyst of the creative juices. haha. hence S&M


The fall of the foul mouthed Shkoonster


The shkoonster bolstered up the breck
And squandered all his gallbeister fleck
There'pon his master came whirling thru
And covered him whole with slimy flu

Said shkoonster thence to master quick
'Up yer mathers arse with a prick!'
The master braisled all his feore
And chucked old shkoonster out the door

Flying thence thru the windy splare
Whilst turning himself over in mid air
He flicked a finger and cursed a swear
'I’ll hump yer mather's filthy rear!'

With childish croozing queasy croffs
And billowing billgee bayzaling boffs
Shkoonster fell upon his face,
Naught was left...not even a trace!
here's two extremely fragile dreams packed in one. remind me to write about croixon, soine. the german warrior.

2 Comments:

At May 26, 2008 at 6:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

In all honest earnest i done must confess,
with conscious profundity held in hostile duress
thine senseless similitude of the blobular mess
a juxtaposition of the mighty shkoonster's finess
does doth deliver a poetic oofle grotesque
that surely would put carol and beachcomber to rest

reluctant_the book of nonsense

 
At November 12, 2008 at 12:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well written article.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home