Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The Bus Ride (Public Transport To School)

Started writing in the bus stop. Completed in school.


So many idiots strive to squeeze themselves
Inside a bus that seems to overflow
I think I’ll just sit back and try to relax;
If she's not going places, no one is.
But then I jump the bench and run like hell
When Punctuality beckons wild students…
I have no choice, I grab and shove and push
And pull myself inside. I’m on my way!
If you would think we fought because there was
A chance that we had cash with which to pay
You would be wrong. The route is long, a fight
We’ll win for sure; our Will is kind of strong.
We fight to get us on the bus, we fight
To get us off and we don’t pay for tickets
"Conductor man, make do with what you can!"
His pungent breath then overtook my brain,
It left me dazed. Elitist?! I am not!
A stranger’s ass is pressed against my crotch!
I don’t feel much, I guess I’m not that gay.
Perhaps if he was fair, I might consider…
Unlikely as that is, I would not bet!
For me it all depends upon the weather.
A bus is not the best romantic spot,
Nor a myriad awful smells a mood setter.
Why did I think of sex at all? I ask.
Of all places, a bus would be the last!
I've had too much of fish since yesterday…
Remember to be careful from today.



2
This is another one of the half-assed variety.


You see you don’t win fights with me, my love,
Because I’m well equipped. For I was raised
With five more kids, therefore, I don’t give in.
I know you don’t enjoy this madness much:
A constant one-side war that I can't lose.
It’s really not that bad for you because
I honestly believe I'm good for you.
You're irresistible and soft as cream
I would not hurt you even in a dream
I fear that you would leave: Too great a cost!
And I am slain anew with every blink
And thoughts of losing you then make me sink
My ship in dodgy seas, by storms is tossed.
So let me win, because, you see, I’ve lost.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home